10 August 2005

Atmosphere: Lunchtime quietness in the office

It's been 2 months since I last blogged. Last night I met The Blog Girl (fondly known as Naz) when she walked out of Khairul's house when I went to pick up my CDRs from him. Don't ask me what they were doing inside. Although Khairul said "She bought a new laptop, and came with it to show me..." Yeah, right.

Many things had happened since. For one, there was the visit of UN USG and UNDP AA, Mr Zephirin Diabre, who is from this unheard African country call Burkina Faso. Serious. He was a twice-minister in Burkina Faso, and many many many other things as well. He was here from 28 to 30 July, and I followed him around for all 3 days.

Gotta go for lunch now, have so much to tell, but so little time.

Love,
Angel
Feeling Hungry