31 December 2006

Happy New Year, Angel

The clock is now striking midnight in Malaysia, and I'm in Afghanistan. But my heart is in Malaysia. Because I'm Malaysian. I'm now watching King Arthur with Rav in his living room. Guinevere asked Arthur, "I belong to this land. Where do you belong, Arthur?"

Neither of us turned to each other to wish Happy New Year. The anger in me seeped the romanticism in me. I would've walked up to him and give him a peck on the lips and say "Happy New Year". That would've been me.


But it is not worth it that I do that. I will keep all the well wishes for myself. I need all the happiness I can get, and this year I'm gonna be a little more selfish for my own good and put myself first. And the above is a photo of me soon after Rav went to attend his staff party, leaving me alone in his room. It's great opportunity for a "me time".

I think I looked fine. In fact, I think I look quite great. I wonder how I will look like 365 days from now, at the end of 2007 or at its countdown into 2008. Will I still be on this face on this earth, or how will my face look like?! I took this photo largely for Jay Only to imagine my latest look while chatting with me.

Happy New Year, Angel.