1. Eat more fruits - natural or synthetic.
2. Be more technologically-wired (than I already am). Get into gadgets, gadgets and more gadgets to organise my life. Why have I still not caught the Apple fever?! Because iPod is expensive, and China can do it for less than half the price, that's why!
3. Write an article a month for Jason.
4. Call parents at least once a month. Time is running out.
5. Use less paper and do less printouts. Thanks, Jay Only. You inspire me here.
6. Eat more vegetables - raw or cooked. Preferably overcooked.
7. Tell bad boys to go fuck themselves. Tell the good ones to save their own people.
8. Pretend to be not looking for Mr Right. They say only when you're not looking, will they come (literally and unliterally). Come come come!
9. Watch more movies, telly, drama series, etc. Increase general knowledge via DVDs.
10. Read all the books I have. And re-read them if I must.
11. Maintain my fetish for buying books - old and new.
12. Drink more water. Fruits juices or any fluid that tastes sweet do not count.
13. Wikipedia or Google anything I don't know but should know about.
14. Pay more attention to my friends. It's payback time. I love them all.
15. Take photos anytime, anywhere. Life passes by faster than you think.
