"Did someone say that you are the charmers of the zodiac? Well, it’s true. Few have ever seen you ruffled or angry. You are very conscious of your image, and you believe that anger distorts your face and personality. You also think you are above things like anger. But wait before you get into self-congratulatory mood. Your family or those very close to you know you better. You have an unmatched temper amongst all the zodiac signs, and what makes it worse is your capacity to justify it... "
This morning I had (yet another) fight with my house guard, who's not actually a house guard because he just sleeps all day when he is not catching the drama serials on telly. I will spare you the details of the fight, but the ending statement was one of a very threatening nature: "Ok, no problem, I will call your boss..." and the problem was immediately solved.
Then I got into the vehicle to get to work and all of a sudden I threw this sudden fit: "Why is the music so louddd?????!!!!!", and the poor driver immediately fumbled to tune down the volume. And we all laughed. That's what you do in Afghanistan - so many things will frustrate you, but you have to choose between the ones which you will allow to continue to be upsetted by, or the ones you will just shrug off and forget about momentarily. Yes, momentarily - Afghan problems will always come back to haunt you. There is never a solution in this country.Not even for loud music in the morning. Because tomorrow the Afghan music will play again at the same volume.
