01 January 2007

My Faith in Me is Clear

Last year, no, two years ago since it is 2007 now, I made an audio CD for Jay Only, which consisted of some of my favourite songs, some more well-known than the others. I had included a beautiful song called "Rainbow" by a Filipino band South Border for a Filipino movie "Crying Ladies". Even though she had preferred the song "Sway" by Bic Runga instead, today I retrieved the song to listen to it alongside its lyrics:

Nothing's sure in this world
Never knowin' what lies ahead
That no matter what happens
Life's full of challenges
Not all the time we get what we want
But don't despair my dear coz I know now
You'll take each trial and you'll make it through the storm
Coz you're strong my faith in you is clear
There's a rainbow always after the rain