Today, I attended to my hobby, the one which will make Fenja cringe: "karaoke". I met up with my teenage cousin (needless to say she is my younger cousin) and her sister's friend in Red Box in Gurney Plaza, Penang.
I say my usual songs: Sometimes (go Britney go), Uptown Girl (only the original Westlife version), etc. I also sang my not-so-usual song: You're Beautiful (watch James Blunt undress and "suicide by drowning")! It was then that my cousin told me my sis likes that song! I do too! It reminds me so much of Afghanistan because I listened to that song a lot (repeat mode) when I first moved to Kabul.
We didn't sing too many Chinese songs. As soon as I got home, I made an appointment with Zu and Sumi to a karaoke session in Red Box when I'm next in KL! Zu bought a karaoke machine in Kabul for Roshan Village! Crazy or what!
