Today, my cousin Krystle finally collected the newspapers I have amassed for her from my travels. There were newspapers from Afghanistan, France (Paris), India (thanks, Fenja!), Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand, Vietnam (thanks, Becky!). Hey, my girl friends Becky and Fenja helped me help you, girl!
Krystle loves to collect worldwide newspapers but she doesn't travel much, so I'm usually her "hobby assistant". I help her to grow her collections as I travel along. I hope someday she will contemplate a career in arts and writing, or at least dabble in expanding her passion in them. When you're past this fad, gimme all your newspapers! *evil laugh*
Krystle is already in her school's drama team, and is blogging pretty well (though she always sounds super excited when she blogs - like she is high on crack or something!), so I guess that is a good headstart. I'm here to encourage this creative side of her. I bet you no one can get you newspapers from Afghanistan, girl!
