Did you know everyone has a website in Malaysia these days, including laksa sellers?! Zetty and I went to one such seller, Laksa Shack, this afternoon.
Whoever the owner is, he has many outlets and we went to his one in Bangsar Village, where I frequented a few times when I was working in KL last year. I had Laksa Sarawak (MYR9.90/USD2.82), which Zetty said isn't close to what the real one would look and taste like in real Sarawak. What I liked about my Laksa Sarawak yesterday were its steamy hot laksa gravy and generous servings of curry chicken pieces.
When you go to Laksa Shack, you'll realise there are so many kinds of laksa in Malaysia. Cool. Really cool. Really really cool. And of course while I'm there, I thought of my laksa-lover friend Sabrina and Aunt Tina, and how they would love to be there, too.
