30 September 2007

Jakarta and Bangkoks

I am so excited about my trips to Jakarta (7-16 Dec) and Bangkoks (11-14 Dec, and 20 Dec onwards). For the second Bangkok trip, I wanna do all the touristy stuffs, no matter how mundane they are, no matter how quick those stops have to be, so that I can take great travel photographs!

I have been taking breaks from studying by surfing the cyberspace for a good hotel in Bangkok. If you know of a good hotel, please let me know. For now, I am just waiting for 30 Nov to come, so that I can start booking on LateStays, my favourite hotel reservation website for Asian destinations.

I will ask the Italian what his preferences are. He should be easy, and I expect him to leave everything to me. I just don't trust anyone else to handle my travel matters. I rule. I rule. I rule!