18 June 2002

The Day When Both Host Countries Play

Today is the day - both host countries of FIFA World Cup 2002, Korea and Japan, will be playing to decide if they'll progress further into quarter-finals. I am looking out for primarily Junichi Inamoto, and secondarily Hidetoshi Nakata. I got my errands postponed for yet another day. I just realised that there are a few days break until matches qurter-finals resume on 21 June.

So that means I have a few days to run all the piled-up errands until I'm back to throwing myself on my sofabed in the living hall again, updating my scorechart. Yes, I already have my won scorechart, picked up free from the postcard stands in the city. I've seen the scorechart so many times in the city, but never gave a hoot, until I started to follow the matches by accident. Friends came over 2 weekends ago and wanted to watch World Cup, so had my cable tv company zap it onto my receiver set. Just by one phonecall, World Cup came live to my living hall. Isn't technology so lovable?!