Homo Sapiens are borned into Multiple-Roles
I'm beginning to fear that this whole blogging thing will, like normal Internet and men of my interest, distract me from my primary roles on this earth. Primary roles already sounds oxymoron - you should be having just one role that's of your main attention.
But like I just lectured to a friend (see our photo here - the one that was taken the night before my preaching kicked-off) this evening, I believe that humans are borned into this earth with multiple roles. Since I am borned as a couple's daughter, I'm also bound to be a citizen of my country, a daughter to my parents, a sister to my siblings, a student, etc. When I work, I'm an employee, a representative of the institution I work for, its indirect spokesperson, etc. If I get lucky (I rephrase: "If a guy gets lucky..."), I'll be a lucky man's girlfriend, his fiance, his wife, a mother, a mother to the children of this lucky man. Later, a mother-in-law to my children's spouse, a grandmother to their kids, etc.
And the list goes on and on. We juggle differrent responsibilities that come with different roles, all with one body, one mind, one heart and one soul. So like Five for Fighting's hit single, Superman: "It's not easy to be me..." Have you heard that song before?! If not, and if you can't get hold of the song, read the lyrics here. After singing along to the lyrics do I realise that yes, it does make reference to the flying man.
