12 February 2003

I knew it.

I knew I wouldn't be able to stick to a proper routine of keeping a journal, online or off. I previously mentioned that I've always wanted a computer to start a computerised diary, like how Doogie Howser MD keeps his journal.

I should've known better. My last weblog entry prior to this one is on... get this: 24 June 2001! And after that date, so many things had happened in my good ol' life!

As of last week, my passport is left with only 5 fresh pages, which goes to show how much I've travelled last year, despite the year being my laziest year (didn't churn much income like I should). Last year I was a little bit in Melbourne, most times in Singapore, a week in Hong Kong and China (Shenzhen and Guangzhou) and two weeks in Jakarta (boy, was Jakarta fun!).

Gtg now, geez it's exactly 4am now and I'm still playing around with Windows Movie Maker. Ulead was a tad difficult.