We had some drinks at the bar near the open fireplace in the middle of the room. I ordered a vodka and downed it in no time. Then we proceeded to the specially-reserved dining room upstairs where I had pumpkin soup, french fries (with Dawoud sniggering at me!) and seafood spaghetti, which totally disappointed me. Who cooks seafood spaghetti in cream!
And then Wajma and I played her tarot cards on me. I chose the Question-and-Answer Spread and asked myself a question. I shuffled the deck of cards, cut it once, and laid out the top 7 cards in a V-shaped arrangement. Wajma started to analyse the cards one by one, and after the first card was read, I told Wajma what my "secret" question was, so that she could better explain the cryptic meanings for me.
[My] past seems a little correct, but as the V-shape starts to take its sequence downwards, the readings seems to get bleaker and bleaker. My tarot cards were trying to tell me that the person in my question might be doing things for his personal gain, but I have to just be patient and go with the nature. I was starting to get despirited. But the last card, the final outlook, gave promises that things will miraculously work out in the end.Wajma and Asma also told me that I should try out this website.
