13 December 2006

Opium Bar

Last night my Danish housemate Fenja and I went to Anaar Restaurant to celebrate what was supposed to be the Indian owner's wedding anniversary, but turned out that there was no party taking place there! In fact, he went to our work event while we the workers rebelled and hung out at his restaurant!

So we celebrated our boss Shakib's 3-year tenure with AISA, as it was his last workday yesterday. We took so many photos, including those with funny faces, and Fenja emailed it to us this morning. This is what Vic and Fen said:

Vic: I like the picture of Shakib and you, but the picture of Angel with the smoke is really cool.
Fen: I know! She looks like she is in some opium bar!

Then there is one photo in which Parul said I looked like a very selfish little girl. I was almost hugging my soup bowl, because the soup called Anaar Special is just so so delicious and I didn't want Fenja to touch it. You see, she was snuggling up so close to me so that she can make her way to my special soup:

It was a great night. Shakib said I looked "different", but didn't wanna say if it was a "positive different" or a "negative different". That's why I didn't include his photo here! But Fenja and Victoria said I looked cute, so that's good enough for me to know to forward my photos to my loverboy.