15 March 2007

My Online Shrink Says

As recommended by my cousin Samantha, I played the "Get to know yourself better" Personality Test and these are my results:

Your view on yourself: Other people find you very interesting (they do, but they're wrong), but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener (yes I'm good at pretending I'm still there when I've actually tuned off). They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them (God help them).

The type of girlfriend (eew!) /boyfriend (yes!) you are looking for: You like serious, smart and determined people (hell yeah!). You don't judge a book by its cover (on the outset I do), so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style (they're so my style!). This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.

Your readiness to commit to a relationship: You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person (define "the right person"). And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person (yes, haven't met one so far).

The seriousness of your love: Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive (only CF encourages me to be frank with him, and when I do, he thinks I'm "heated"), so you will find yourself with plenty of dates (tell me another joke).

Your views on education: You may not like to study (I do! I just hate group work and exams!) but you have many practical ideas (too many of them). You listen to your own instincts (all the time) and tend to follow your heart (which may not always be good for me), so you will probably end up with an unusual job (in an unusual location).

The right job for you: You have plenty of dream jobs (I'm Libran - I'm indecisive) but have little chance of doing any of them (dreamer not doer) if you don't focus on something in particular (I have ADD, I'm medically excused). You need to choose something (I choose to be a tai tai) and go for it to be happy (I will sooo happy) and achieve success.

How do you view success: You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have (flight attendant) in case you don't succeed (damn right I'll fail). Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

What are you most afraid of: You are concerned about your image and the way others see you (extremely accurate prognosis here). This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people (depends on who's worth my effort impressing). It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear (easy for you to say).

Who is your true self: You are mature (ahem!), reasonable, honest (let me find a wallet filled with US$1,000,000) and give good advice (yes!). People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues (what's new). Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve. BIASELAH TU!