20 July 2007

My Joy House in Holland Village

So here is a new photo of me with Fabio and Preeti in my Joy House in Singapore. Mark was away, and I have a permanent spare key to his studio apartment in Holland Village. Thanks to Fabio for sending in the photo.. two months late!

So I took them and Diego and Ko to the Joy House, and, oh what joy we had. We chatted over nacho chips and sangria, which Diego and Fabio made. I think Fabio has more photos of that night to share!

Update 1: Mark is leaving for business trip in Vietnam for 3 months, so the Joy House is mine, all mine!
Update 2: Mark got home after announcing the above to me, and found a note from his old landlord stuck on his door: "Rent increase of 50%, with immediate effect". So Mark will move out pre-Vietnam and leave all his stuffs with me for the next 3 months minimum. No problem at all - I've got lotsa storage space in my condo. Mmm.. I've been eyeing those 2 antique wooden armchairs! Woohooooo!