This photo was taken at our beautiful campus, the Bukit Timah Campus, which was officiated last month. I like this campus because it is a postgraduate campus with several Asian-themed research institutes, not like a typical teen-loaded campus with crazy Japanese fashion and empty blondes.
Update: Thanks Tom, for giving each of us a treat of your free book! Now, what do I wanna be when I grow up? (Tom asks you this before signing his autograph with a personal message, depending on what you wanna be when you grow up. Norma wants to clear the sky of Hong Kong! Woohoo! I just wanna be a tai-tai, now how will Tom respond to that!)
26 September 2007
Tom Plate in Bukit Timah Campus
This is a photo of my schoolmates (not classmates) and I after a dialogue I organised for them with the man with white hair, Tom Plate, a famous American media man who wrote the bestseller, Confessions of an American Media Man (one of the guys is holding up the book). One of the students is visually-impaired and types away on Braille during the dialogue.
