27 September 2007

I Now Pronounce Me.. Bored

I was a bit bored at home today, so I sent Mark a text: "i am bored. what up?" and by 8pm we were in Plaza Singapura to watch "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry", which I knew was going to be a stupid movie but I wanted to be a cinema, so. I found myself laugh several times throughout the movie, though. Then we went to Citibank where I deposited S$2,050 into my standby account, which means I am now two grand richer but also poorer.

Then we went to Holland Village, drank iced lemon tea in a kopitiam because everything in Singapore is closed before 1am. Then we went to Cold Storage where we made a pact to come out with a bulky item since we have to take the cab home anyway. Toilet rolls for Mark and a 5kg laundry powder for Angel. That marked the end of an otherwise boring day.