If you...
1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Healthy, small-portioned Asian fusion food. Food can be both delicious and healthy and in my menu, I will explain the efforts made to each food to make them healthier than their comrades in the other Asian restaurants. My prices will be reasonable, and affordable, because I want to make my restaurant reachable to students. Growing up phase is one of the most unforgettable times in anyone's life, so I want the teens to have their own chill-out place, like Peach Pit in Beverly Hills 90210 or Central Perk in Friends. The restaurant will best have 2 "rooms" - one for students/teens audience, and the other fofor yuppies/family crowd.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Second-hand items. I'd call it "classic" or "vintage"! Why do people keep producing stuffs and buying/selling stuffs when there's still so much beauty in reused items?! My small store will sell cleaned/fixed second hand items and will be loaded with lots of magazines and fashion ideas. It will have big blown-up vintage posters with beaded curtains. I'd try hard to make my store look less retro, but more classy. It will play new versions of good ol' classics like "Que Sera Sera", "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" and "Top of The World".
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
A collection of short true-accounts of travel narratives in Third World countries. Long stories bore people, and they bore me. Too many people had traveled across European continents, and have and known so little of developing countries with poor sanitary and other facilities we all took for granted. I want to narrate things as I see, so that readers will stop and think of the blessings they have in life, like not having to walk miles to fetch a bucket of water and walk so slow to ensure no drop of it is wasted off its brims.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Arts and crafts. I will not teach alone though, two brains (or more) are better than one; I'll get some creative minds to join me in this pursue. We will teach entrepreunial arts and crafts to enable lower-income man and woman, and children to earn their own money making something out of nothing, and preferably, out of used items. Sewing will be taught, too. They will sew anything: bandannas, tops, bottoms, bags, anything!
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
R&B and Pop-Rock music, but using strictly ethnic muscial instruments, such as kompang and maracas and many other types of unheard/unknown musical instruments used in tribes. I will get my American-Greek friend, Mathew Maddox, who majored in Ethnomusicology in universities, to help me with this. It will be a good collaboration.
